Each class with ASOM has at least one required text book. You may purchase your text book from ASOM when you register online but you are not required to do so.
- You are welcome to find your books through other resources including e-books. Most of the books are available through Kindle.
- Please double check that you have the correct text book for each class. Also, please order your book early enough that it can be shipped to you and still have enough time to study for the class. For a detailed list of books required see the link above.
- We have an agreement with Christian Book Distributors to sell our text books at a great rate. Click below to purchase your books through CBD.
- Another great location for books is Quo Vadis Christian Books. They are located in Tempe. Click the link below to go to their website.
- If you are unable to purchase online you may call the ASOM office to have one shipped to you. We have a limited number of books on hand so it is a first-come first-serve basis. There will also be a $6 shipping fee included.