Time to get credentialed? Here's what you should know:
- After competing your education, you will need to contact the credentialing assistant by phone at (602)343-4012 or by email at email@example.com.
- The credentialing application, test and interview are completely separate from ASOM with different study material required for each.
- Just because you enroll in and take ASOM classes, it does not guarantee you credentials with the Assemblies of God.
- You must have completed the education requirements including the internship that is required with every course level.
- Please note that each level of credentialing requires the previous level(s) of education as well as that current level.
- Your transcripts cannot be sent out, even to the credentialing assistant, until your account is paid in full.
**Please note that all credentialing situations are on a case by case basis and will need to be discussed with the credentialing office which is separate from the School of Ministry**